WHO WE ARE
This website www.cleancatchuk.com (henceforth referred to as cleancatchuk.com) is owned by the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas) who administer Clean Catch UK, on behalf of the Department of Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra), for the UK Government.
Website content is managed by Mindfully Wired Communications, contracted to complete communications for Clean Catch UK.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
USING THIS WEBSITE
You agree to use cleancatchuk.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else.
We update this website all the time. We can change or remove content at any time, without notice.
LINKING TO CLEANCATCHUK.COM
We welcome and encourage other website to link to cleancatchuk.com, if the purpose of including the link is:
- To guide people towards accurate information about Clean Catch UK
- To advertise research projects administered by Clean Catch UK
- To advertise original content hosted on Clean Catch UK
LINKING FROM CLEANCATCHUK.COM
This website cleancatchuk.com links to websites that are managed by other government departments and agencies, service providers or other organisations. We do not have control over the content on these websites.
We are not responsible for:
- The protection of any information you give to these websites, or
- Any loss or damage that may come for your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from you using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
USING CLEANCATCHUK.COM CONTENT
Please contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content from this website.
The most up-to-date version of our content will always be on cleancatchuk.com.
While we make every effort to keep cleancatchuk.com up-to-date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- complete, or
- free from bugs or viruses.
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using cleancatchuk.com. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses,
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise,
- the use of cleancatchuk.com and any websites that are linked to or from it, or
- the inability to use cleancatchuk.com and any websites that are linked to or from it.
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things, or if you advised us that it might happen. This includes (but is not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue,
- salary, benefits or other payments,
- profits or contracts,
- anticipated savings,
- goodwill or reputation,
- tangible property,
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system, or
- wasted management or office time.
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence,
- fraudulent misrepresentation, or
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO CLEANCATCHUK.COM
We make every effort to check and test cleancatchuk.com for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We are not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use cleancatchuk.com.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You will agree to any changes if you continue to use cleancatchuk.com after the terms and conditions have been updated.